About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Blah!

I feel blah tonight! Major issues this morning with Lovely (but not at that moment) Boyfriend this morning - I feel like his mother and I don't know how to get him to take me seriously without cracking the shits! Still have a hangover from that. I just want to curl with with the tv, a bottle of wine and peanut butter on toast!



PS - Not hormones this time, its issues, I got the hormone thing under control!

2 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Must be something in the air. I have "ishews" too...

Tricia said...

hope you had a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails