About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Yummy Tummy!


I want a Yummy Tummy like this!

And I have started working towards it!

Pilates on Saturday and I was thinking...this is soooo easy!

Until I woke up on Sunday morning that is!

It's Monday and my future Yummy Tummy is still so sore!

And I love it!!

I love that feeling when, even though your body is sore, you know you have dome something good for it!

What feeling do you love?


3 comments:

Tricia said...

I love that sore from workinig out feeling!

Diminishing Lucy said...

When you have done so many lunges & the backs of your legs are so sore......

Lou said...

I love the feeling of your body having worked, but also love the feeling you get after about five days of exercise / eating well when you wake up naturally for the first time, feeling absolutely great and ready to take on the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails