About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Feel Better Now!



Hi everyone, I worked out why I was so goddamn tired today - I was majorly dehydrated!!! I had a stinking headache for the last few days and this morning 1 little sip of water would turn into a litre in the toilet! Not good!

Anyway I got myself sorted out and with the water came the energy and brain power!

Have a look at this great website Yarra Water for lots of great info about Dehydration!

Weigh in today and I lost .6, so well on the way to recovering from my nasty gain last week. Have to admit I am a bit surprised as we an impromptu piss up which was followed by the most delicious chicken burger from Hungry Jacks!  I just hope the loss wasn't the result of my dehydration!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on your loss! Glad you feel better =)

Brigitte said...

Congrats on the loss! I am a new follower and excited to read more about your journey!

I nominated you for a blog award! Stop by my blog to pick it up! http://bmittler.blogspot.com/

Carmen said...

Think I'm not drinking enough water and have been getting really stinky headaches latelyu - never put the two together but you're right, that could be it. Thanks, and good luck with the rest of the week :)

Catherine F. said...

When you're dehydrated your body tends to hold onto water 'cause it's not sure when the next lot is coming, so you may have lost even more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails