About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Green Thumbs





After months...hang on make that years of crying "I want a vegie patch" "I'm sick of paying too much for food we throw out" my lovely husband to be planted me a vegie garden!

We have tomatoes, snow peas, lettuce, zucchini, baby carrots, beetroot and (if they survive) eggplant.

This piccies were taken a week or so ago and everything has grown heaps since then and yesterday we started a second bed with brocolli and a heap of herbs!

I can't wait to start harvesting!

1 comment:

Maxabella said...

It looks great, Andrea! I MUST get on to creating mine. It's one of those things that is relatively simple but we put off and put off... I don't even know why!! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails