About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Holiday! Celebrate! (In my best Madonna Impersonation)

Hi All,

Wanted to write quickly as I have been MIA for a few days (thought I have been lurking & making a comment here and there) and am not sure when I'll next get a chance to post. 

To be honest I've been feeling a bit flat this week, I have a headache that settled in on Wednesday night and I haven't been able to shake it. Yes I should probably go to my doc but by the time I get in, it will be gone. They have been hitting me periodically for the last few years and I know she'll tell me to keep track of when they happen - which I've only just started doing, so once I've got some data to show I'll go.

I put it down to dehydration, so am trying to drink 3-4 litres a day - a hard task! Or maybe I need a massage or trip to the chiro...I just feel out of whack.

Work is a bit slow this week and I feel to guilty about taking sickies, seriously thought about it today but it would look really bad given that I'm on holidays next week!!  Please may this headache be gone!  Off to Byron Bay for a coupe of days tomorrow - attending a family wedding, then we are going to hang at home, studying for exams and doing kitchen stuff!

Had a gain of 100g this week, not phased, just carry on from last weeks celebrations.  Went way over points yesterday self-indulging because I don't feel well. But I have walked 6kms twice this week and plan on keeping it up next week.

Hope all is well with everyone in blog land!  Talk soon xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails