1. My boyfriend (Alex)
2. My family
3. My friends (especially Mel, Lou & Dea)
4. My fur-babies (Fanta & Zeus)
5. Sleeping in (got a big one today -10am!!)
6. Reading a good book (the ones where your life feels empty when you've finished)
7. Running into people you know when you least expect it (this could also be on a hate list depending on how one looks at the time!)
8. Cooking for other people (yum yum!)
9. The feeling you get after exercise!
10. Being Happy!!
11. Being Me!!
I didn't really feel like writing today but I have a massive fan base of 13 now and I want to keep you all happy! I have had a really lazy day and feel so good for it, though I did go to the market for fruit and veg! Was in a bit of a nothing mood, but had a quick chat with Mel who I broke the news of Paul Weller touring again to and she is so excited; her energy has perked me up, as has listing the things that I love. So going for a walk to shops to get the ingredient I forgot while doing my big shop yesterday - god I hope IGA stock the light version!! Have a great day everyone!
PS - Alex did a wonderful thing last night! On our way home form dinner I suggested we do our usual and call into Baskin Robbins for a treat. He said "I think they might be closed", I said "Why don't we drive past and check?", he said "Why don't we just pretend its closed and go straight home", I said "Great idea!!".