About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Colonics

I have seen three separate ads today for Colonic Irrigation and I thought WOW what an interesting topic for a blog!  I never have, but find it weirdly fascinating (am I weird?)!

So come on girls,

Have you?
Would you?
What's it like?
Does it feel good afterwards?
Has it helped your weight loss?

7 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Ick. The very idea makes me shudder. No no no. BUT, I do take very heatlhy does of physillum every morning. I think my colon is clean already!

Deb said...

Hell no!! Nobody's going near there.
Yuck, yuck.
All the fruit and veges do an excellent job.

Unknown said...

Mmm nah im with the other ladies. I believe if you are eating well then there is no need for it. Cant say, as ive never had one myself, but the thought of someone else being down there playing around groses me out completely!!! I get paranoid enough going for a pap smear! lol.

Jess said...

We studied it for part of biology at school. We were made to watch a video of it! Yick, Yick, Yick, I would NEVER do it after seeing that!!!!

Andrea said...

LOL I love the passionate responses, I don't thinks its for me either...but seeing those ads today for local business that do it got me to thinking it must be becoming more popular, but then I do work in a posh part of town (note work, not live)

@ Jess - I can't believe they made you do that at school! I hope you're not too scarred by it!

Tricia said...

I thik I'll pass :)

Beetnik Mama said...

It's not for me, but I think it's one of the things that Gillian McKeith recommends with her clients, isn't it?

I have a link to her thoughts on, er, bodily functions here: http://songsaboutbeets.blogspot.com/2010/04/everybody-poops.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails