About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Morning 3am

Well it's not really Wednesday Morning 3am, but I do like to use song titles as my blog titles.

The working week is half over - hooray!

Weigh-in tomorrow! How will I go? Well I have been doing all the right things, counting points, walking every day and drinking lots of water.  I could have a big loss, but could have a small one - I wouldn't be surprised after decent losses the last two weeks.

On a lazy note, I'm loving masterchef and can't wait for Glee - The Power of Madonna tomorrow and am loving my current read - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!

3 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

It'll be a good loss. Believe. (Next week might be ordinary. Just push through.)

Diminishing Lucy said...

And please please please can you join in here for me? xx

http://www.diminishinglucy.com/2010/05/all-new-fat-to-fit-blog-hop.html

Don't think it...Do it! said...

Good luck!
I don't get the Glee phenomena! It is just a bit too strange, strange people, strange story lines, strange ads!
But anyone singing Madonna...and the classics...love that! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails