About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weigh In Update!!

Well first week back on the plan was a f*ck up and I gained .7, making my weight loss result for the last fortnight a gain of a fabulous 1 kilo! I know you can tell how pleased I am.

Wanna know what happened? Pure and simple - I let my emotions take over! I sat on my ass this week and watched the horrific events in Brisbane unfold and ate and drank like a boy!! Yep - beer, biscuits, bread and chips. You name it - if it was a comfort food I ate it!!

So this week am laying off the booze, I'm gonna volunteer - ie get my body moving and I'm going to track everything!!

My thought for this week - I am not limited by who I am, but who I think I am not!! Pretty powerful hey?

I am woman hear me roar!!

5 comments:

Hailey said...

Hello! Just thought I'd pop in and say thanks for the comment :)
Also, I hope you and your family have come through the floods ok.
It's not our mistakes that define us, it's how we learn from them so you're on the right track!

Adalita said...

I know how you feel Andrea, Yesterday I did awesome work of walking 8-10km in our local State Forest. I then had a goldstiens Pie with 1/2 serves of peas and potatoes. I also washed it down with 2 rum and cokes (sugar free); Then had Thai for dinner Ginger Beef and 2 more wines. Why do I do that to myself?

I am looking forward to going back to work on Thursday and getting back into my normal routine.
I hope you and your family are safe from the flooding.
Love ADA!

Andrea said...

Hi ladies - thanks for your comments. My house and family are fine we live quite a way rom the river - going to give a hand today though!!!

Amanda said...

I've done more than my fair share of emotional eating this week as well.

I'm so pleased your family and yourself are safe.

xx

Diminishing Lucy said...

Email me? Can't find your email addy.

diminishinglucy@live.com.au

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails