About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

20:20:20 Challenge!


Hi All,

I have signed up to join in on a 20:20:20 challenge! The aim is to lose 20 kilos in 20 weeks!

This wonderful idea was conceived by Diminishing Lucy 20:20:20 who has also set herself the task of running a half marathon at the end of it all! Lucy is an amazing woman and we have struck up a lovely bloggie friendship! I don't feel brave enough to tackle that part of the task yet, but who knows - that may change along the way!

Another blogger I follow religiously is the sensational Diminishing Deb and she has dobbed herself into it to at Diminishing Deb 20:20:20!

To be honest I'm a tad scared as its taken me about 11 weeks to lose this first 5 kilos, but think I've finally got my head around it all and feel geared up for success.

I'm going to achieve this by:
  • Exercising 5 to 6 times a week
  • Ensuring I eat protein at every meal
  • Reducing my bread intake 
  • Filling up on vegies,
  • Drinking 2 litres of water
  • Keeping my fat intake low
  • Having one glass of wine per week!
Lucy & Deb I'm  really looking forward to joining you ladies on our quest and showing the rest of you our fantastic results along the way!

xx

3 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

You rock, you really do. xx

Jess said...

Great idea!

Deb said...

Yay!! I love my new, supportive, diminishing friends. I really am not aiming to lose 20kg in 20 weeks, but I am aiming to lose as much as I can. Let's do it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails