1. Not being able to slide through tight spaces in a crowded restaurant.
2. Shopping with regular sized girlfriends (I don't want to take them to the fat girl shops).
3. Thighs rubbing together.
4. Feeling guilty for having a treat (you know the looks we get!)
5. Stupid comments from bogans in cars while exercising (At least I'm doing something about it - losers!)
6. The fact that nothing looks sexy in a size 22 (the more lace the worse it looks!)
7. Feeling that I never really fit in/being an outsider
8. Worrying that I am going to be able to fit in a seat (I try to sit next to skinny people on the bus, no way two fatties can sit comfortably on those seats!)
9. Feeling that my success as a person is measured first by my weight.
10. Feeling like a failure when I hear of people losing weight faster than me!
What do you hate about being fat??