About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Weigh In Update



Well I gained .1 today.

I have to say I'm a teeny bit disppointed but not at all surprised. I knew that it was going to be tough to get a loss this week as there was probably some residual gain from my holiday eating.

For the most part I did work hard to stay on track but had an over indulge last night at a new Greek restaurant we have discovered and it wasn't so much the food but the alcohol that I had with it.

For those Brisbanites or people visiting and looking for a cheap, healthy option check out Little Greek Taverna at West End. My favorite was the Greek salad, but it is all excellent!!

I really want to get back on my losing streak so this week I am going to concentrate on:

1. Sticking to points and I'm actually going to aim points under my allowance!
2. Walk every morning - any evening exercise is a bonus
3. Restarting my Think Slim transformational keys

I hope everyone else has a successful week and I look forward to reporting a loss next week!

PPS - the photo is from our NZ trip - I just really like it x

1 comment:

Amy said...

A list of goals is a great way to get back on track! Good for you! I'm sure you will have a loss on your next weigh in, just hand in there :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails