About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kitchen Dreaming!

We are renovating our kitchen! Woo-hoo!  For the last 8 months I've had no oven and only two elements to cook with, needless to say we're a bit over BBQ's and salad!

We met with our builder today and have all our white, well silver, goods and I can't tell you just how excited I am. We just have to choose lights and colours and we're there!

Now that we are so close I'm allowing myself to dream about what delicious, mouth-watering culinary creations I am going to make! All goal friendly of course!

Pizza -












Roast Lamb




Savory Muffins


Galaktoboureko (Alex's favourite - I have to teach myself this one)



1 comment:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Ahhhhhhhh, a new kitchen. Bliss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails