About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Smiling from Ear to Ear!!!

Today I'm smiling from ear to ear...because if you haven't noticed my little weight loss ticker is on the move again!! (I refuse to let her go backards)

Yes I had a successful week and the loss on the scales today was 2.4 kilos!

That means I burnt the 1.6 kilos that I gained over the previous three weeks plus an extra 500 grams!

I'm only 1.7 kilos away from my next milestone - 15 kilos, reward = new sneakers (in preparation for jogging) and 3.5 kilos away from double digits (I'm definitely going to be there for Christmas!!)

WW are rolling out a change to the points plan over the next couple of weeks which I'm really excited about, I reckon it will boost my motivation just that little bit more - I have a basic idea of what its going to be about, but can't wait to learn the nitty gritty!!

Onwards and Downwards I say!

Hope you are all having a great weekend, I'm studying for an exam today and then plan on having lovely day with my beautiful man and family tomorrow full of bbq's, swimming and generally having fun xxx

5 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

2.4 in a week is brilliant! WELL DONE!

Amy said...

congratulations on the loss. Thats fabulous! Have a great weekend

Deb said...

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I know exactly this week! Fantastic work my dear!

Catherine F. said...

Absolutely fabbo you legend! Glad to hear you sounding so positive and into it again! Can I have some too!!!!

Jane said...

Great loss Andrea, 2.4 is amazing. I love the watermelon photo. Did you make that?????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails