About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sick Puppy!!

I have been a sick little puppy this week!

I've had a sore throat all week. When I woke up yesterday I couldn't talk without sounding like a Drag Queen!!


So I headed off to the Doc and discovered that I have tonsillitis.  I didn't pick it myself as I weirdly don't have the ferocious fever that usually goes with it!

Anyway, except for the sexy voice I am well and truly on the mend.  But just wanted to comment on the thoughts that seem to float in and out of my head when I am sick.

In addition to lots of work stuff, I always tend to think about how when I get better that I'm not going to take my health for granted. That when I'm better I'm going to exercise regularly, I'm going to eat better and I'm going to make sure I don't waste time not living life to the full!!

What sort of things go through your head when you're feeling under the weather?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails