About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Well What A Year!!

I know the year's not quite over yet, but a conversation at work yesterday got me thinking about how much I have done this year!

I know I haven't blogged very much but I think I have the following very good reasons for not doing so:

  • I got engaged!
  • I quit a job that I hated!
  • I started two new jobs twice as was the plan!
  • I finished my uni degree - yes you can call me the Professor!
  • I became an aunty (by my brother) and a great-aunty (by my husband's neice)!
  • Oh yeah I got married!
  • I have been to Bali, Hervey Bay, Airlie Beach and Sydney (all since the 5th of October)
I hope you agree that I can cut myself a bit of slack because I have achieved these amazing things!  And as a special treat here are some pics of the most fantabulous day of my life (so far)!  Details and stories to follow in future posts!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails