About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

Hi Everyone,

Back to work today, not so bad as boss is away and we have another long one next weekend!

I learnt today that getting my food organised the night before gives me two options"

1. get up and go for a walk or

2. have an extra long sleep-in

Yep you guessed it, I took option 2! But before you tut tut at me I came up with an amazing idea!!

I took my walking gear to work, got chnaged, dropped my stuff off to my car and took myself on walk before driving home.  This way I can't talk myself out of exercise on the way home, use the "it's too dark excuse" and I get to have a look at the pretty area that I work in!

Ok off to bed now, must walk tomorrow morning as getting my hair done tomorrow xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails