About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Savoury Muffins


A few weeks ago I posted this pic of the yummy 2 point muffins that I made and have continued to make for the last couple of weekends.  Some of you asked for the recipe and I apologise for being slack, but I proise to make up for it now with it here:

Dry Ingredients:
2 cups of flour
110g 97% fat free sundried tomatoes
250g bacon bits (real ones, not the freeze dried crap)
1 zucchini - grated
120g feta
1 medium onion - diced

Wet Ingredients:
3/4c low fat milk
1 egg
1/4c fruit chutney or 3/4 crushed pineapple

Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.

Sift flour into large bowl and add all dry ingredients - mix well.

In a small bowl or jug combine wet ingredients.

Create a well in dry ingredients and slowly add wet mixture while stirring, make sure wet mixture picks up all dry ingredients.

Spoon into a greased muffin tray and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Bon appetit!






1 comment:

Becky Fyfe said...

Those look and sound delicious! I'm pretty sure they'd have a higher syn count (on Slimming World) than they have point count, but it'd be worth it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails