About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Focus is NOT a Four Letter Word!

I have chosen five things to focus on health wise this week:

1. Staying withing my points allowance

2. Not drinking alcohol

3. Exercising 3 - 4 times this week

4. Listening to Think Slim and reporting in at the end of the week

5. Replacing black tea with green tea - not green tea kit-kats


WTF???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha a green tea kitkat Yuk! Good luck this week and make sure you let us know how you go, you can do this!!

Deb said...

Are you kidding me?? Green tea Kitkats is just nasty!!! Yuck yuck yuck. Glad I'm not tempted.

Amy said...

Green tea KitKats...ew...

Good luck on your goals this week! Im going to try and regain some focus too...been slacking the past few days :o

Ali said...

Not sre what kitkat are thinking there! I say if you are going to have chocolate you may as well have the good stuff! Ilike your ocus points! Its good to keep it simple and stick to a few things than everything all at once. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails