About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Help Needed - Musically Challenged!

Happy Sunday Everyone! What a fantastic day it is - Spring is definitely just around the corner!

I spent last night completely revamping my iTunes library (due to a wine mishap with my old laptop I lost everything) and have downloaded my usual favourites.

Now I need your help and assistance in finding more music to motivate me while exercising!

So do tell... What gets you into the groove?  Cheesey pop, rock, eighties classic's?

1 comment:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Cheesy. Pop. Eighties and early nineties.

My iPod is for exercise music only and it is full of Flashdance and Footloose. I kid you not.

And Mica. Love him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails