About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

I woke up to a beautiful morning and thought I'd catch up on some blogging. Catherine at Transformational Diaries tagged me last week and here are my responses to her questions:

1. What would you say to someone just starting out on a weight loss journey?

Be kind to yourself, take baby steps and stick with it - be committed and persistent and emotionally ready for it.


2. What is your passion? The thing that you absolutely love doing, that is not necessarily, but can be, related to your job or role in a family?

Travel - I love travelling, not just the new people and places but the fact that you can leave home at home and people take you for who you are at that moment - not what you do, how much money you make, but who you 'really' are.


3. If money and time (or any other obstacles) were not an issue, how would you spend a week (or even a weekend) that you had to yourself (and who would you spend it with, if anyone)?

Eating at good restaurants, drinking good wine, lazing by a pool or enjoying a day spa - Golden Door is a fave! I would take David Beckham for the perve factor, my friends Mel and Karie, Dea and Lou because they make me laugh, and my boy because I'd feel bad for leaving him at home ;-)
4. What has been your most satisfying moment so far on this journey?

Loving exercise and realising that while I may not have lost weight as quickly as others, I have stuck with it.  If I hadn't I would probably be much heavier than I was when I started, unhappy and struggling with everything.

Now it’s time to pass this on ….. here are the questions:


1. What would you say to someone just starting out on a weight loss journey?

2. What is your passion? The thing that you absolutely love doing, that is not necessarily, but can be, related to your job or role in a family?

3. If money and time (or any other obstacles) were not an issue, how would you spend a week (or even a weekend) that you had to yourself (and who would you spend it with, if anyone)?

4. What has been your most satisfying moment so far on this journey?

I pose these questions to the following beautiful bloggers:

The Fat Lady at BM-I don't care

CJ at Weigh too Less

Danielle at The Panda Bum
My darling friend Lou over at Expressing Lou

Have fun with this and don't feel any pressure to do it. Any other people reading this, feel free to answer in the comments section or put a post on your blog and link back.

Happy Tuesday xxxx

2 comments:

CJ said...

Thanks for the tag! I love to do it :)

Good answers BTW :)

Catherine F. said...

Hey beautiful! Great answers. I thought your comment about travel and people dealing with you as you are in the moment was so insightful! It's true though - traveling and holidays are the great levelers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails