About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Revisiting - It's as Easy as ABC

I love this post, I originally wrote it in May 2010 and thought it was worth a revisit to remind me why I am undertaking this journey!  Hope it gives you a laugh!


So here is my ABC on why I want to lose weight!















A - Andrea, I'm doing it for me!

B - Bikinis, a teeny weeny polka dot bikini

C -Chocolate, I'm not craving it anymore

D -Dreams, my life long dream has been to be slim

E - Exercise, gives me more Energy

F - F*ck Me Boots - that FIT

G -Guilt, so I can be rid of it

H -Happier, a happier me is a nicer me

I - Important - this is the most important thing I am ever going to do

J - Jeans, so my bum looks hot in them.

K - Kids, so I have and run after them easily

L - Love, because I love myself

M - Mirror, to love my reflection

N - Norks - so they are a bit more of a regular size

O - Orgasms, so I can have more of them **blush**

P - Paranoia, to lose the paranoia that I'm not going to fit into a seat or that I'm the fattest person in the room

Q - Quick Fix, none here this is a change for life

R - Relationships, so they all improve

S - Sexy Lingerie, lingerie is not sexy in a size 20!

T -Thighs, to lessen the battle they have with each other when I walk

U - Use, my head, my body and my heart together to get where I want to be

V - Vegies, bright, colourful, fresh, healthy - just like me!

W - Waist - so I can see it!

X - X-rated, this goes with O!

Y - Yesterday, behind me

Z- Zzzzzzz, better sleep and no more nanna naps

3 comments:

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Cool!

Maxabella said...

That's a fantastic thing to do... do you mind if I copy? x

Andrea said...

Sure Maxabella go for it. I can't wait to have a read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails