About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Monday, March 28, 2011

On a Happier Note

After my last couple of depressing blogs I though it was my duty to let you dutiful readers that not all is dark and gloomy in my world!

In fact, I have many exciting things going. Lots! Too many in fact to have any excuse for being a drinking disaster!

You will have seen my blog of a few weeks ago where I announced that me and the man are engaged and busy organizing a September wedding - yes dear readers September this year!

Around this time I started a great new job that I am loving. It's a contract until the end of June. I don't think it will go perm I'm just taking it for what it is!

Also in my last semester of uni so I really need to get my head down bum up as it's my last chance to get good marks. But god I hate group work!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails