I have to admit I've been a bit 50/50 about it. The is due to a few reasons - most of them probably excuse - you can choose for yourself which ones you think are real - they all seem real to me!
- I've just finished uni forever and am enjoying the break from the computer
- I've been busy planning a wedding - 10 weeks to go people - 10 weeks!
- I have fallen off the weight loss wagon - not sure how badly yet, but there is definitely more skin around my central area
- I've started another new job which is flat out (but I love it)
- I have lots of chores around the house that could do with some attention, e.g. the linen cupboard & skirting boards
- I've been wanting to change the direction of my blog and not make it so much of a weight loss blog
- I really want to find my "funny" writing voice - I read other amazing blogs that are so laugh out loud funny and I want that to be me!!
So with 10 weeks until the wedding you'd think I'd be stressing about putting weight one - I am, but I'm not - weird hey? I have been eating way too much chocolate, lollies and drinking too much wine, I love them all!!! There's a little family owned gym near me and they sent out an email last week lookng for someone to share some PT sessions with another client - I thought it was a sign so stuck up my hand, turns out next week the gym starts their 8 week challenge - maybe that's a sign too so I'm going to throw my hat in the ring - maybe the focus and the push will do me some good!!
Gotta run and do my food plan - got the bridesmates coming over this arvo for some girly time xxx