About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Someone I Used to Know!


Hi Readers,

Its only a bit over ten weeks until I tie the knot with my lovely man.

But more and more lately I've been wondering about a couple of guys in my past.  Just wondering kind of stuff, I haven't thought of them for ages and only one do I kind of wish that I had left things differently.

Just wondering what they are up to, would they think my husband to be is right for me? What advice would they give me? What advice would they give him? What would they say? Should I contact the one mentioned above and let him know?  Will I bump into them one day with kids in tow and have to answer questions like "Mummy, who's that?" with "Oh its just someone I used to know"?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails