About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hello

Hi all,

I've been inspired by others on the WW message boards and thought blogging would be a great way to keep me motivated on this transition I am making.  I have been on WW for 5 weeks (this time) and have lost 3.1kgs.  Please feel free to post any messages or thoughts. I will post as often as I can and hopefully update with photos as soon as I work out how!

Cheers,
Andrea

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Hi Andrea, welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to following your progress.
X Belinda

Deb said...

Hi - and welcome to blogging! I'm looking forward to reading mine in 1-2 years when I WILL be at goal. It's a great way to remember the journey.I'll come back to read again one day soon.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 4kg honey! Well done!

Just so you know, you are now and you always have been hot. Your spark, your charisma, your go-get attitude, and your sense of humour makes for an amazing and beautiful friend.

I'm staying very closely tuned to your blog, because I've always got a giggle from your writing and I can't wait for more!

All the best, and all my love xx dea xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails