About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Chocolate Didn't Get Me!

Happy Easter! I am very proud to say that the chocolate didn't get to me and my supportive partner and family didn't buy me any - thank you!  That doesn't mean though that the chips and wine didn't!! I am hoping that the copious amounts of exercise undertaken will counteract any damage though.  I did a 30 minute walk on Friday, a one hour bike ride and splash in the pool on Saturday and today washed two cars!  I was a bit naughty and didn't track so now have to back track and make up for any damage done until wi on Thursday. Weight loss gods please be good to me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad to hear you had a great day! I must confess i ate a fair bit of chocolate, but tomorrow, back on track!!! :)

Andrea said...

Thanks Suz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails