About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Yay! Yay! Yay! I lost 900g this week which means I've made up for the 900g last week! As you can imagine I'm feeling very chuffed. This week I want to focus on getting exercise into my routine - any motivational tips welcome!!  Ok going to watch my fave Helen Mirren now and will write more on the weekend. xx

3 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Well done! Did your parcel arrive yet?!

The only exercise motivation I can give you is that the hormone rush from having done exercise is a whole lot better than the guilt of NOT doing it.

Deb said...

Fantastic! Exercise... the hardest part is getting the shoes on. After that, you're away. I'm stunned that these days I feel bad if I don't exercise. This has been a horrible week cos my back is too sore to exercise. It's making me crazy.I actually WANT to go to the gym. This is a weird thing to say - it's not who I've ever been. My life has changed!!

Don't think it...Do it! said...

Well done on your loss! I gained that amount last week and I know exercise will get it off me!

Allocate time for exercise...like you do anything else. if you just say "when i have time" you will never have time!

And choose something you like. if you dont like it, you wont continue.

I started off walking and playing netball, i love netball. I now run, a lot...i used to hate it! But i started off small, and gradually built it up to where I am now, over months. I also do kickboxing, so i have a real varied amount of exercising. Group, team and individual. Love it all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails