About Me

My photo
Fun, Love, Laughter, the joys of being a thirty something newlywed as I fight the battle of the bulge while trying to start a family and build a successful career!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weigh In Update

Another 100g down! I love it and I'm taking it, I'm shaking it all around and giving it a hug and abig sloppy kiss!

I know some people would be depressed and disppointed at this amount!

I'm not! I'm stoked!!! I know what I did and I know what to improve such a result!

Today I don't care - its one little tippie toe closer to goal!

2 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

You just make me SMILE.......and I am so so gla dyou are so motivated with the exercise thing. xx

Adalita said...

Awesome work! Keep up the excellent exercise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails